Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Damage Control

A little over a week ago, in the Middle of Winter I put the heater on to warm up my Flat. When I returned an Hour later my Room was Full of Black Toxic Smoke and the Floor was well alight. If not for the fact the floor was concrete underneath the carpeting, it would have taken the whole house, my family's house. Sometimes I put the heater on and go to sleep for a few hours and I was lucky to decide to go and eat first. Damage was Bad we have had the Insurers in to Assess the damage. I will not be back in the flat again for the rest of the year. A lot of my Lord Fancy and other artwork, my Toys and professional artworks (stuff from actual pros) were damaged or destroyed. Not really by the fire but the Smoke & Ash that was created Humidity set in and it was like a it had been raining inside the room. Further stuff was damaged. No doubt there are some of you whom say I deserved it and perhaps yes that is true.


I'm starting again from scratch with everything my life everything. Since starting my new Job at the Laundry I am changing I dont hate it anymore, my artwork is taking a backseat and its nice to have a steady job and nice income. I no longer really care what 'Professional Artists' think of me. When I needed them they weren't there for me Instead they chose to turn their backs & Pretend I did not Exist. I've been on the Outer for awhile now. With a new Job I'm looking forward to seeing my US friends again soon and thats all that matters Friendship, the people you can rely on.

I hope to get back into art stuff soon, it is in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.