Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Year of Travel

This is my first update via the wonderful world of using a phone application with Blogger so let's see how it goes.
Big Announcement time I am in the process of heading to North America this year to visit friends possibly to San Diego for Comic Con but it really depends! Right now I can afford the ticket but not the extremely high Accommodation part and so since we are in the early stages of preparing and scheduling. I thought it would be a great opportunity to yet again open up and see if anyone wants to host me in different places. Right now I'm considering seeing a bit more of the US than just Los Angeles California. Maybe Chicago, San Francisco, Washington or New York! I really want to learn more of American history too maybe visit some Animation studios again so If you work or live in these particular areas, have a place for a Tasmanian Illustrator on your couch for a few days, I would like to hear from you. I Could be there around July in time for Comic Con or better still thinking maybe enjoy some Iconic American holidays like Halloween, thanksgiving or Christmas! Like I have stated I am in the early stages But I cannot wait to see all my friends and fans when I do make the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.