Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Book Worm

If you have been living under a rock these past Months, you would know that I've been Pimping Rick Goldschmidts Latest 'Making of' book 'Mad Monster Party' with over 250 pages of unseen photos, artwork, Script and Oddities that will make your head spin and possibly fall off (Theres a Yetch joke for ya!) Anyway I contributed some art to the book and as a Thankyou, Rick was kind enough to send me a Copy of the HardCover as well as a Rankin Bass T-shirt and a DvD copy of 'Willie Mcbean and his Magic Machine' something I had longed to see for over 25 years and nope it didnt disappoint. A Big Thankyou to Rick and for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful book Go BUY IT HERE.
Also if you haven't heard the news I've been screaming on my Facebook lately I got to do a little work for Uncle Walt it was quite short really and nothing massively substantial.But still it was Cool to do. The Mickey Mouse I had to decaptitate from his body which has severely Perished.
In October I got to meet the Great Man himself and the Best Batman EVER Mr Kevin Conroy possibly one of the nicest men I've met. This may have also done with the fact I knew about some of his prior work before Batman TAS like his acting career. He was attending the launch of Arkham City a Great Game. Awesome Fellow and if you get a chance check out some of his acting chops in movies like The Face of Fear!
On the Flip-Side of the coin, There was another Voice actor there I found to be a Total douche and he shall remain nameless. But I wont certainly forget his big head.

I think this will do for a short update, If you have noticed I'm trying a new way to post my photos in a Window format which saves alot of time. I also Need more Followers I want to break 200 by before February so If you can Send out links to this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.