Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's About Time

So a Little Update this month I'm almost done with the first two pages of my 'Lord Fancy' graphic novel with most of the plotting done and its Literally a Big Dastardly Plot. Its an odd storyline but will keep you intrigued throughout I hope. When I did some early tests the story seemed quite dull and not really getting anywhere I believe I've rectified that part. I have also enrolled the help of some seasoned comic pros to help with its fine tuning I want this to be a memorable book. So It Continues On.

Also received an unexpected message from Angela White today, nice of her to remember me. I guess if I had a muse she would be it since I've drawn her more times than I can count. Despite my outspoken points of view on the opposite sex I'll always have time for Angela we shouldnt get along and yet we do. It was her birthday at the beginning of March so I did a quick drawing and sent it to her.
Flying to Melbourne on the weekend for a Doctor Who Convention and will also attend Supanova but perhaps only for one day since I will be travelling alone.

Also Notice I've added a few new Gadgets on the Blog including 'Popular Posts', A 'Visitations' Counter and the best one is a Follow by Email so as soon as I post you'll recieve a notification in your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.