Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saying Goodbyes

Without Doubt the biggest news this week has been the passing of Michael Jackson. Whatever your thoughts on the guy no one can deny that he did not help shape the 80's in a big way. Being a kid from that era growing up I remember my brother having the Thriller album and the Music Video with the making of with steven spielberg. Although much Later the world would discover the strange Bizarre fantasy world he lived in he will be missed my many and remembered for the music. I dont normally repost pictures but seems only fitting.

Overshadowed the same day was Farrah Fawcett, I grew up on Charlies Angels too but I watched it with Cheryl Ladd. So Farrah was not a big part of the culture for me. Despite that sad to see her go.

I'm sorry theres been no art, lately. I will be posting more stuff later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.