Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Dream is Over!

Thanks for all the mail about my recent health, I've got one more week of contagiousness and Healing to go and will get to see the Doctor later this week but getting better.

Okay so as it goes, I will be Retiring from all artistry at the end of this Week. It's never got me anywhere and I'm just sick of it really I'm tired of Hanging on to stuff that never comes. I want a house, a family and a quiet way of life. I'm getting Old. Its time to admit defeat and that I just don't have what it takes, atleast to get my foot in the door of a studio. I won't get anything either if I continue heading this the way of the DoDo Bird. I'm extremely poor almost destitute all things considered.

The majority of artists are not nice people, Jealous, Spiteful, and full of ego. I can never be one of them I've had enough and do not want to be associated with this Profession any longer!
Mentally I'm exhausted, and for the last couple of years I've tried to sort it out and to some of my closest friends you know there is more to me than meets the eye! As you know I have spent alot of Time and Money following 'The Dream' I will Miss it but I need to make a clean break and the recent health issues have shown that maybe now is the chance to move on. I'll keep this blog open and perhaps keep the website up as a showcase of what I was once capable of in another life and time.

Both my Facebook and Myspace Pages will be Closing at some point in May! Sorry I can no longer pretend that all things are Roses and Green Fields!

The Dream is Over!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. I just recently discovered your work. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.