Monday, August 18, 2008

DisneyLand

Yeah I went to DisneyLand after 12 years ALOT had changed there was a new Park to explore and plus some old favorites to Enjoy again!!
Heres Me and Mickey I was FORCED to take a Photo!! Hahaha!!
The Best Animatronic Mr Potato Head EVER I have some video of this I will upload Later!! This is my Favourite Photo, Me with some Concept and Maquettes of Mary Blairs 'Its a Small World' Ride shame it had been closed for Bastardisation!!
A Dumbo Sitting in Dumbo!!'Pizza Port' My Favourite Place to Eat in The Whole Wide World!!Now its Time for a Swinging Wake, outside The Haunted Mansion!!
Da Da Da!! Indiana Jones The Ride!! Away from Disney for a minute, I met fellow Tasmanian Errol Flynn, well as close I can!! This is his Grave!!Wall-E and no its still not available to see in Australia yet!!
More to Come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always Monitored.