Sunday, June 1, 2008

Not Born In The USA

I bought a book last christmas, The Lonely Planet guide to USA. I bought it in mind of more travelling but since I'll be on the west coast for my stay it seems a bit useless. Despite this I am happy I have something to teach me the american way. Don't make fun of them or they will shoot you!! Speak Clearly because some americans need subtitles and so on.
I also got a Magazine from Comic Con in the mail with a few Tips to consider for the event. Don't Take Alcohol because riots may occur. Be Prepared to wait in long lines so bring a tent, falling asleep at the Eisner Awards is a forgone conclusion and for Goodness Sake if you see Mike Mignola in the crowd do not yell abuse at him for being a sellout he gets that enough from his wife!! That sort of stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. Also, if you choose to take public transportation, masturbating on the passenger next to you while licking their eyebrows and screaming 'See the blood? It's available in the same flavor as candy canes!' is highly frowned upon.
    I had to learn that one the hard way, and I've lived here all of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.