Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Not Another Art Blog?

Arrrrgggh I've created a MONSTER!! Yep an all-new Art Blog from me, so whats going to be so different from my old Nuts and Bolts blog? Plenty.
Don't get me wrong I still love my old blog (it will still be around for awhile) but this has so many cool features the other doesn't. I got Live Bookmarks (so you can subscribe/bookmark to my page if you want to look for any latest updates. It also seems to automatically resize pictures neatly which I like.

This blog will also be different in that it will chronical my personal experiences and hardships previous and present through trying to gain employment in the illustration, cartooning and animation fields that I love and yet I find it very hard to gain employment in. And yes I'll post lots of my art and podcasts here too.

In fact theres lots I plan to do here so I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Yay you have blogger! Now I can comment and stuff!

    Nice Frankenstein! This is one of the first times I've seen a drawing from you that wasn't fixed up all fancy-shmancy with illustrator.

    You should try oekakies, they are addictive as hell!
    http://w4.oekakies.com/p/shane/p.cgi


    I haven't figured out that subscribe feature on blogger yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! Awesome monster Matt, I too have always been a fan of your less Illustratory art.

    welcome to blogspot. I'll add you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen: Fancy-Schmancy?? what me?? hahah your probably right I plan to do more drawing with my own blood and sweat with this blog. oekakies are cool!!

    atomicterrier: Thanks Josh, yeah I guess I rely on illustrator too much sometimes!!

    Seriously what would I do without you two. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always Monitored.